1.17.2009

Finally, Christmas Pictures

A very large "Thank You" to Santa Claus for bringing me the fabulous Nikon camera that made these pictures possible. I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. There are a few that are my favorite of all time....Elena looking out the door at my Mom's place, Belle on the couch, Elena playing with the tealight holder at my Dad's. At the risk of sounding redundant, Christmas truly was amazing.


Logan looking rather dapper.


Elena Sandwich


Possibly her favorite Christmas gift. Thanks Great-Grandpa!


Daddy's Girl


Watching for Santa


That kitchen's made three generations of little ones VERY happy....


Elena and Papa Al


DRL, Me, Elena, and Grampa Mac (my dad)


This tea light holder was the best thing EVER.


Being cute.


Our fabulous, and often forgotten, dog Belle.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular pictures! Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete