12.11.2011

fairies, flowers, and a fourth.

Elena's best friend turned four a little over a week ago,
and in celebration of such a momentous occasion,
she had a fairy party.
Turns out her mom, my dear friend Rebecca
is one of the most amazing DIYers I know
so the party was filled with amazing details.

The cupcakes were the piece de resistance.
So.
Flipping.
Good.

I am thinking she needs to take up baking
as a profession.

hint hint, Rebecca.

Here are some photographs from the party
(in case you were doubting my claims of its awesomeness)
Between Rebecca and I
there are four girls between the ages of four and one.
Which means, there will likely be at least
one more fairy party in our future.

For which I am extremely excited.
Hello!??
Did you see those tutus?
(That Rebecca made!?!?)

I know, right??

Cheers,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment