2.24.2009

You Know What They Say About Excuses....

My humblest apologies for the lack of postings--things have been crazy in the Pelton house lately. I was vying for a promotion (that I sadly did not get) which took up a lot of my time over the last couple weeks....and taught me a lot about where I really want to be in the next few years. I'm starting college at St Kate's in April and I've been getting everything ready for that -- mostly a lot of mental preparation -- along with all the other "business" of the house. You know, taxes, laundry, dusting, chasing a toddler around and trying to keep Belle out of trouble.

I do have a pile of pictures - nearly the size of Obama's bailout package - to upload including the shots from my nephew Logan's 2nd birthday party, Elena's playdate with Gramma, Papa, and her other cousin Logan, and a gaggle of hats that I've made. I promise I'll get to them soon.

If you haven't had the chance, check out the links on the side of this page. There are some amazing blogs and some great photographers that you should all see. (I'm hoping Becky or Mandy will take me on as an "apprentice" for a day or two and teach me how to use my new camera. I'd be forever in debt!!!! Hint Hint)

That's the news for now....love to all.

1 comment:

  1. I see you're a brave soul...school with a job, house, husband, child, and all that comes along with each. Maybe you can knit in your sleep? :) Nice to meet you via the blog world...Susie

    ReplyDelete