8.17.2011

Going Home

I haven't been very good about blogging lately.
Or  taking pictures,
returning phone calls,
emails,
or text messages.

I've been...

...otherwise engaged.

Packing.
Cleaning.
Loading.
Driving.
Unloading.
Cleaning.
Unpacking.
Organizing.

Life-ing.

We are here: Minnesconsin.
The move went well,
uneventful.
Easy.
We have officially traded 2400 square feet of house for a 15x24 foot studio in my mother's basement.
In the name of family.
Friends.
Dream chasing.
Life-starting.

Crazy as it is,
crazy as it sounds,
it's exactly right.
The refrigerator across the room from my bed,
the shoe rack next to my flat screen tv,
my laptop set up on a child size play table.
Comfortable.

It's not forever,
it's for right now.
And no matter what "they" say,
you can go home again.

You can always
go home.

Cheers,
A

1 comment:

  1. That's what home is for. No matter what, it's always there. Forever and ever, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete