12.11.2009

Mobile Uploads

Because it's Friday.

Because I have a cold.

Because I'm horrible at using my good camera to take photos of my finished hats.

Thanks to facebook and my iPhone I can upload photos of my hats directly to my facebook page--showing them off instantly upon completion.

Sadly, this means they rarely get posted on the blog for your viewing pleasure. So: shoddy quality and all, here are some of my latest creations:

A Raspberry Beret:

One for me: Organic Cotton
One for Elena: Supersoft Acrylic blend

One for a co-worker: Malabrigo

Birthday gift for a friend: Malabrigo

One for a baby girl: Cotton

One for a paying customer: Superwash Wool

Another customer (child's size): Acrylic Tweed


Now you know why I have carpal tunnel syndrome and am severely lacking sleep.

Want one?

Wishing You Warm Heads,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment