10.06.2009

It's A Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

What's that, mama?  That big orange thing?  I think I want it. 
Can I have it please?

Oh my! Oh yes! I'm certain I want to take this right home.

If. I. Can. Just. Lift. It. Up.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Ooooh....look over there! A baby pumpkin!   
I'm all over this one!
 
 Like white on rice.
(You lookin' at me?)

I think I better get two for good measure.

Maybe give it a hug, just in case in needs reassurance. 
Just in case it needs to know that it is loved.
Just in case the pumpkin is fragile like mama.

Please ignore that last part.
She's two.
She doesn't know what she's talking about.

But you do love me, right?

Cheers,
A

2 comments:

  1. I love her. I love watching her growing up. Thanks for sharing. And I love you too. -Nadia

    ReplyDelete