10.03.2009

Little Reyes Sisters

But first, this one:
(I had to!  I'm a softy when it comes to flouncy petticoat-style skirts)

But this....

This right here is what this blog post is about.  These two darling little girls.  Friends. Spies. Secret-keepers.  Sisters.  

They are the daughters of a dear work-friend of mine.  We met in a park to take photos before I had to bring back the 50mm lens.

This is Lydia. This face pretty much says it all.
She's quirky. Funny. Insanely intelligent. 
And she's a ham.

With all the trimmings.
But the beauty of her face when she's not playing up to the camera is pretty phenomenal.  And though Theresea (the girls' mama) took most of the photos on this day, I'm glad I managed to nab one picture of her not looking at me.  

This is Tootie Bonson.  (Okay, fine, her name is Jenna Reyes).  

If you look closely, you can see the mischievousness behind her eyes in this photo.  That subtle disobedience that is so her.  
She's one smart cookie.  She knows that with this look she's got you right where she wants you.  
The palm of her adorable little hand.

Suckers,
A

1 comment:

  1. I want to know where the bounch petticoat skirt came from. Audrey wants one. She is dying to have one.

    ReplyDelete