9.28.2009

Fall into Hats

I haven't forgotten how to knit.

I had to put it on hold for a bit while I went to college, took up quilting, participated in weddings, pretended to be a photographer, and spent some (however small) time with DRL and Elena.

It's been a busy summer.

But fall is in the air, friends. That means a whole host of knitting projects. I started on a scarf - my first attempt at cable-ing, and it's turning out marvelously. The yarn is just scrumptious. And it's yellow. Mustard, to be precise. I can't wait for it to be done!

I'm nearly done with a 3-hat order for a friend's little girl, Karley. I've tried my hand at some new patterns and I'm quite impressed with how the hats are turning out.

The photos are coming.

I'm happy that it's fall. The weather is turning cooler, and strangely enough, the gray, blustery, rainy morning was a welcome sight today.

This really is my favorite time of year.

At least until the first snow fall.
And then Christmas.
And then spring when everything is budding again.

But I digress.

Cheers,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment