9.07.2009

On A Stick

We took Elena to "the great Minnesota get-together" (read: State Fair) on Thursday and she kept begging for an ice cream cone.  I finally decided we would compromise and I bought her a bomb pomp.  

I was told "$3.00" by the guy behind the counter, and though I was being ripped off until he handed me the plastic-wrapped monstrosity.  

Oh. My.

Goodness. 

Oh. My! 

What do I do, Mommy?

Have you ever seen such a large bomb pop?  Yeah, neither had Elena.  She stared at it like this until we finally told her it was okay to eat it.


Take that normal, boring, pint-sized bomb pops.  Talk about fun-on-a-stick.  This most certainly was.

Cheers,
A

2 comments:

  1. I love watching Elena grow. I remember you when you were that little. It makes me feel young watching her. Great photos. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete