8.03.2010

Far Far Away.

*Photo Courtesy of Heather Ross*


I just bought every single piece of this collection.
19 fabrics total, I believe.

I am going to engage in my first quilting bee
with my blog bff Luc.

It was inspired by a quilting bee/swap that my other bff Rebeccca
and her cousin are doing.

Lucinda and I decided to stick to one line of fabrics.

Given her advanced talent, Luc will be going first.
She is going to make two blocks
exactly the same
and then send one of them to me.

I will do the same,
and send one of my two blocks to her.

And so on and so forth
until we have enough blocks to assemble
an entire quilt.

(I don't even own A gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack.)

Sorry.
I get off topic sometimes.

I cannot wait.

And Luc, I apologize in advance
for my lackluster performance in the
block-making department.

But what I lack in skill
I make up in heart.

Cheers,
A

2 comments:

  1. i have complete faith in you. if i can quilt this myself, then you my friend can make blocks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what your plans are for what kinds of blocks and stuff you are going to make, but here is a good place for ideas and inspiration. http://www.flickr.com/groups/quiltingbeeblocks/

    Oh- and Lorrin calls our quilt a Friendship quilt. I don't know if that is the official name, but I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete