5.09.2011

Fashion Week

When I posted my Haute or Not photos last week,
a friend of mine suggested I post weekly fashion photos
on the bloggity.

I do not claim to be any sort of fashionista.
I'm not even sure what I'd call my style.
How I would define it.
I suppose it would depend on where I was going..

.....


Here are some outfits that I wore last week:
The get-up that started it all.
Dress: Blue Elephant
Sweater, Shoes, Socks: Target

Top and Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Payless

Dress: Francesca's Collection
Top: Gap Outlet
Sweater: Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
Knee fat: Pregnancy #1

Sweater: Adidas Outlet
T-Shirt and Pants: Gap
Shoes: DVS (via Ross Dress for Less!)

And there you have it.
A week in the life of me.

Almost a week anyway...

Cheers,
A

1 comment:

  1. when you described the stripe/floral outfit i thought i liked it- but the photo cements it. i love it!
    I like this addition to your blog. You have very smart friends... ;)

    ReplyDelete