5.23.2011

Fashion Week

I do have to dress "business professional" during my day.
Though I love dresses with sandals and socks
and cowboy boots,
I have an "Ideal image" that I must "make every effort" to adhere to.

And this is what that looks like:
Top: Banana Republic (outlet)
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Target
Pants: Gap
Top: Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Shoes: BCBGirls
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Sweater/Belt: (because let's face it, that photo on the left makes me look W_I_D_E): Target
Pants & Sweater: Gap
Ruffled Halter: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Child: My womb.
Skirt: The Limited
Top: Gap
Belt: Unknown origin
Bracelet: Silpada Designs
Shoes on Left: Nine West
Shoes on Right: Target
(I went with the ones on the right.  I had to attend a conference all day downtown Austin, and since I had to walk a few blocks from my car to the convention center, I toted these with me and walked in my yellow TOMS.  S-T-Y-L-E.  I was waiting for the Sartorialist to show up....)

Top: Haberdashery
Pants: gap
Shoes: Target

Cheers,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment