5.27.2011

Moore, Please

If you know me, you know that I am not above shameless self-promotion.
I am the finest hat-knitter this side of the Mississippi.
I make a mean meat-loaf, too.

I also have no qualms whatsoever about shamelessly promoting a product that I cannot
in any way
imagine my life without.

A couple of years ago, I was scouring the internets for a camera bag that was both form and function.  Style and substance.  I was looking for something that had a certain, je ne sais quois...
I tried Epiphanie, but they just weren't...me.  I tried Etsy, but everything seemed so flimsy.  I almost, I mean put-it-in-the-cart-and-was-three-point-seven-seconds-from-clicking-"place-order" almost bought a Shootsac.  But something in my gut stopped me.  I loved the idea of a lens bag, but I wanted something that would carry my camera, too.  "I need to take more everyday photos" I told myself.  I need a bag that will allow me, ahem force me, to carry my camera everywhere I go.  Without looking like I'm lugging a camera bag around with me.

Enter Kelly Moore.  My savior.  My bag-making bff (who has absolutely zero idea that I actually exist).
The first bag I purchased (after cashing in my birthday, mother's day, and anniversary gifts into one fell swoop) was the Classic:
It fits all my wedding gear perfectly.
In the photo above I have a 60mm Macro, an SB 800 flash, a 70-200 zoom and a spare body..
Two front pockets usually hold my wallet, cell phone, and business cards.
The side pockets are perfect for pens, and Stila lip gloss.
And when I'm not using the Classic as a camera bag,
it nicely doubles as the perfect diaper bag.
Seeing as how I am a glutton in everything. I couldn't have just one.  It came to my attention one day last winter, that I needed something smaller.  Again, I almost bought a shootsac.  But then I saw the Kelly B-Hobo, and it was all over for me.  I had to have it.
Would you just look at it?!?!
S.W.O.O.N.
It fits all my gear, if I need it to,
including the most important accessory of all
Plenty of Stila lip gloss.
My favorite part about the B-Hobo is that it looks like a purse.  No one knows I'm carrying a camera bag.  The creepy guy at that booth over there has zero clue that I have a D700 strapped to my shoulder.  And that cute-as-a-button infant hasn't the faintest either.

If you are in the market for a new camera bag, go see Kelly.  Please.
You don't even have to tell her I sent you...she has no idea who I am.  But you need to know her.

The same way I need the Juju bag.

So much, it hurts.

So scoot.
Skedaddle.
Get on over there and scope her out.

Her photography happens to be top notch, too.

Cheers,
A

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the 411, I have been waffling between Epiphanie and Moore bags for much too long now and your 'classic' bag is GORGEOUS...excuse me if I copy your purchase!

    ReplyDelete