1.21.2010

Two


Today marks the two year anniversary of this small blog.

Two years.

Two camera lenses.

Two children.

Two pets.

Two minutes remaining until I completely lose what's left of my sanity.


You get the idea.

Today I was asked to take headshots of two fabulous interior designers.

A friend and her colleague.  The women behind HautHaus Design.

Their office was fantastic.


Flooded with natural light.

Even today when it's grey and cloudy and gloomy outside.

I set my camera to aperture priority, the white balance to cloud,  and the ISO to 400 and snapped away.



If you look closely at the center of this photo, you can just barely make out my reflection.

Proof that I am keeping at least one of my New Year's Resolutions.

Thank you HautHaus.
You girls are awesome.
Now come fix my house...

And happy Blog-iversary to me!

Cheers,
A

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! Thank you for coming dear Athena and bringing your delicious little Stella along for me to hold. She is truly marvelous and you're MY photographer, don't forget!

    Love these of the office... you managed to make it look lovely and clean, which we both know it is not. More along the lines of cluttered artist's quarters. :)

    We HEART you!
    Keep clicking!
    h

    ReplyDelete