11.07.2009

65 Degrees.

DRL and I took Elena to the park this morning.

It was already 55 degrees.

It's November 7th.  

In Minnesota.  

Our Purpose: To finally take Elena's "Two Year Milestone Photos."    

We got a few really great photos. 
 Like this one of her examining a ladybug.

And this one: She's actually smiling.

She likes to climb trees. 
(Tomboy.)

And another one of a real, genuine smile!

But wait!  
There it is! 
There's my serious, stoic little girl.
Is it weird that this is one of my favorites?

You know what, I don't care if it's weird. I like being weird. 

It's kind of who I am.

Did I mention it was 65 degrees and sunny today?  In November? In Minnesota? 

Can I get a "Hallelujah?"

Hallelujah!
A

1 comment:

  1. Love your perspective Athena! LOVE it. Holly

    ReplyDelete