3.16.2010

HautHaus: Waconia Edition

I worked for HautHaus again today.

This time, Holly and I went to Emily and Bill's amazing home in Waconia.

Emily is a charming woman. 
Friendly.
Radiant.
Stylish (Skinny jeans. Striped tee.  Tousled Pixie.  Need I say more?!?!) 
And her daughter Claire was a delight. 
Imaginative.
Indepedendent. 
Full of Whimsy.


This hangs in the entryway.  It is not a HautHaus design, but it deserved a place in this posting.








I am In.LOVE with this chair. Turtle doves? Are you kidding.
Sign me up.
For two.
Or twenty. 
I don't care.  I want them all.


Proof that curtains can meet in a corner and do so fabulously.
Effortlessly.
Brilliant.

By far one of my favorite photos of the day.  The banister was picked out by Emily herself. 
From the woods outside her home.  
What creative vision.
And her and Claire playing in the background.
Just being themselves.
Mother and daughter.
Girls.
Friends.

I'd like seventeen-gagillion of these, too, please.


Emily and Bill used to live in London. 
They hung maps of the city in their kitchen so they can point to the exact location where their home sits.

Proof that it IS okay to fill the frame with a face.
Especially when they are this adorable.

And because no HautHaus shoot would (seemingly) be complete with a pet-star...
Meet Kitty.

And,
Like last time....
Call now
Don't delay.
There NEEDS to be a HautHaus in your future.

Cheers,
A

(P.S. I go back to work tomorrow. Officially.  Ugh.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your time and gorgeous work! You make everything look SO good. -hb

    ReplyDelete