12.10.2010

The Big Bang

I am sick of my hair. 
Bored with it.
I've thought about getting extensions.

Too expensive. 
I'd rather spend the money on a tattoo.
Or camera lens.
Or surgery to repair my dog's broken leg.

So I thought about dying it red.

Irish
scarlet
erin go bragh
red.

But I have olive skin.
Greek skin does not mix with Irish hair.

My recent obsession:
Bangs.
I am too indecisive to make this big of a decision
all by myself.

So, dear readers
vote now.
What say you?

Cut 'em?
Take the bobby-pin outta your hair and wisen up?
Meh..you look great either way?
Who cares, give away another hat?

Help.
Please.

With the scissors ready,
A

PS: Speaking of hat giveaways: Mis, please contact me to claim your prize.

6 comments:

  1. Loving the bang idea! Thank Goodness you talked yourself out of the bright red hair color...no, really...Thank Goodness! I LOVE the new cut, it's very fitting on your...and I think bangs would ROCK! Plus...if you don't like 'em...take prenatals again and they'll be long and back to where they used to be in no time at all! My vote: DO IT! :)

    Love you.
    CHEERS,
    Nadj :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! No how! Not a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i say no to the bangs.
    i think lee, my hair guru at scott miller, would say no too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the bangs are pretty fierce with your current haircut. I, myself, fear bangs, and encourage those who can pull them off to do so.

    Pull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say do it --- i think you would look fabulous with bangs! -Selah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just looked at the pic again and YES: very sexy-mysterious-hotchickinamovie type look on you...very nice. do it. - selah.

    ReplyDelete