1.05.2011

2010 in Photos: Part Two

As promised
part two
of the year in 
(favorite)
photos.

Stella's 7 Month Shoot:

Heather Ross Fabric
used
in my Friendship quilt
with Luc.

Hook 'Em:

Stella modeling
a dress
that my mother wore
at her age:

Luc's Bean:

And his pumpkin:

With Stella
as gnomes
in Luc's backyard:

Stella:

A Bee in Bastrop:

My little owl:

Ericka:

Brushy Creek:

Melissa:
(my first wedding shoot)

Melissa and Josef:

The Harlow Family:

Self Portrait
inspired
by Miz Boo:

Nina Park
and one of my oldest friends
George:

A bird feeder,
in its early stages:

Me.
In a hat I made.
With my camera covering
my "bad side."

Elena.
In an outfit
my mother wear
at her age:

Delicious
scrumptious
supple
fabric.
Courtesy
of my wonderful husband:

Cheers,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment