1.06.2011

Pay It Forward

Something amazing has happened
in the world of craft
today.

My facebook page was overflowing
with status updates
of people wanting to
Pay It Forward in 2011.

The deal is,
they will send one handmade item
to the first five people who comment on their status.
Those five people must then agree to do the same.

And so on
and so forth.

This outpouring
of handmade handouts
has gone

viral.

I've decided to participate.
I am going to send items to five of my friends on facebook.
Which means,
that exponentially more
will be receiving something
made
from
scratch
in 2011.

Since not all of you readers
are my friends on facebook
I thought I would extend the offer to you
as well.

I can't sign up for five more items, though.
I just don't have the time.

BUT
I can sign up for one.

So here's the skinny:
(obviously I am not referring to my midsection)

Leave a comment on this blog post.
On Sunday I (with the help of Random.org) will pick one comment
whose author will receive a gift
handmade
by me.

PROVIDED they are willing
to pay it forward
as well.

Cheers,
A

4 comments:

  1. pick me
    xoxo

    ps. that yarn looks familiar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any reason to get motivated... are there any parameters on the "hand made" aspect? Or is it just creativity in general?

    in any case-i'm in-if you pick me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea and a super way to welcome the new year, i'm willing to pay it forward if you pick me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, i would love to participate in this! :-)

    ReplyDelete