1.26.2011

Wednesday Wisdom

}I leave for California tomorrow.  San Diego, to be precise.  I leave early.  Really, really, insanely, grossly, nooneshouldeverhavetobeawakeatthishour early. 

}Sadly, I am not going for fun.  It's work.  Every second of the 3 days I am there is scheduled. 

}I'll be in California.  For the first time since I was 6.  And I'll get to see very little of it.

}Boo-urns.  (Name that TV show..)

}I didn't watch much of the State of the Union address.  I'm pretty 'meh' on politics, and politicians, right now.  They all stink to high heaven. 

}I have no photos of my kids to post. I feel like a rotten momtographer. 

}Elena has a butterfly "tattoo" on her tummy.  Just like mommy.  Only hers is bigger.  And way more colorful.  Yes. I'm jealous of my 3 year-old's temporary Sharpie tattoo.

}I'm knitting a hat.

}......try to contain your surprise. 

}Though I am excited to see how it turns out...I am tired of knitting.  And quilting. And taking photos.  And most of all, working.  I want a vacation. For like 5 minutes.  Then I'll jump right back into the crazy that is my life.  Gleefully. 

}I'm going to Mexico in April for my 30th birthday.  Just me.  My closest girlfriends.  Low key.  Sun. Sand. Wine.  I couldn't be more excited.

}I'm working with a friend of mine to create fabulous business cards. Photography business cards.  Because, you know, I'm a photographer. 

}I'm actually calling myself a photographer.  And not wincing.  Or flinching.  Or with the raised inflection indicative of a question. 

}I might not blog much while I'm gone.  It'll be the longest number of days without a new post since November.  I apologize in advance. 

}Maybe y'all need a break from me 'bout now, anyway....

Cheers,
A

Oh. My. Gosh.  I just said y'all. 
Send help.
And quick...

No comments:

Post a Comment