11.17.2010

See Below

It's NaBloPoMo.
That means, I'm supposed to blog every day.
All month long.

But I don't want to blog today.
Because I want to leave the wedding photos up.
One
more
day.

Because I was nervous on Saturday night.
Scared to tears
that I didn't do a good job.
That I didn't get any good shots.

But I don't feel that way anymore.
I'm really happy with the result.
I didn't get as many photos
as I would have liked.

I didn't get a lot of shots I wish I would have.

But,
it was my
first
professional, official, paid wedding.

And I think I did a damn good job.

So please, see below.

If you've already seen them,
look again.

It's not often that I can say
that I am proud of something I did.
Really proud.
Insanely proud.

Yes,
I still have a lot to learn as a photographer.
And, as an old friend pointed out,
while I was busy wallowing,
"Imagine what we'd miss out on if we started out at the very BEST we could be."
She was right.
All of my friends who I vented to were.
Are.

Thank you.
I needed it.

I am a good photographer.
And I'll fake it 'til I make it
if I have to.

Cheers,
A

1 comment:

  1. :) Love it! I am glad you have come around to realizing just how talented you are. The wedding pictures, are indeed, stunning. However, I have thought that about all of your pictures.

    You have an amazing eye and I love looking at something through your view in the lense. Thank you for sharing it ALL. I know I enjoy all that you capture, in your writing and photos.

    Thank you! I appreciate your ability as an artiste in these two senses. :)

    ReplyDelete