11.11.2010

Unfair Advantage

I am certain that I am biased.
Positive.

That being said,
these are 
by far
leaps and bounds
the cutest, most amazing, adorable, fun-loving
perfect
two little girls 
I have 
ever

seen.

And they're mine.






Cheers,
A

PS: Happy Veterans' Day.  Thank you to all who have worn or currently wear a uniform.  To those who have served this country.  Fought for it.  For us.  Lived and died for it.  Your honor, your courage, your bravery, and your sacrifice are never forgotten.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...love the madonna-like scrunched up grab of the skirt...paired with the fashion-forward leopard print rain boots! And Stella's eyes...are going to win over a lot of little boys' hearts some day! My Goodness! I miss those girls...a lot. And I miss you too. *sigh* Ya done good by them girls Athena...ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Elena holding up the rock! She looks so bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PICS...they are ADORABLE! My fav's are the first and last pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome~
    love the first picture of e.
    where were these taken?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not, Dear Athena, every discount your talent and your destiny as a photographer. These photos, all your photos, are proof to me. It may not be today or next month or even next year, but your loving Fairy Godmother predicts you will be a well paid professional photographer some day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete