11.30.2010

fin

Today is November 30th
which means
that my pledge to blog every day
has run its course.

I can't promise that I'll continue to blog 
every
single
day
but I also can't promise that I won't.

Some days, 
I feel as though I've run out of interesting things to blog about.
My life,
you see,
is rather plain.
Vanilla.

But then,
I see my stats.
I see that you come here
to read.
To look at photos.
To scoff.
And to laugh.
Because I'm funny.

Really, really funny.

Honest.

And then I write.
Something.
Anything.

So that you'll keep stopping by.

So,
Thank You.
F'real.

For coming here every
single
day
and checking in.

Thank you
for liking vanilla
as much as I do.

Cheers,
A

(Bonus points if you noticed my reflection in the Christmas ornament!)

3 comments:

  1. Your reflection was actually the first thing I noticed. Beautiful picture, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed the month; makes me a little sad it's over. Thanks for doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband just yesterday asked me what the heck I do on the internet for hours on end (really only like 30 minutes (okay maybe 45) a day) and I had to admit my love of blog stalking! He thinks I am weird and maybe a little creepy!? and p.s. I am so going to try the ornament shot! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete